Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, is hiring for a Warehouse Operations Analyst. This is an associate-level position. The right candidate will have prior experience with SQL, database workflows, data analysis, problem-solving and interacting with multiple software interfaces at one time. In addition, multi-task, relationship building, as well as strong written and verbal skills are a must. Other critical success factors for this role include the ability to think outside-of-the-box, maintain a positive attitude, be self-reliant, remain flexible in daily responsibilities and conduct oneself professionally at all times.
- Utilize various internal software tools to research and resolve a large volume of inbound exception tickets, such as product shortages and overages, on inbound shipments from external suppliers
- Resolve outbound order fulfillment concerns, including shipping questions, back-order inquiries, and more, using a variety of software tools
- Creation and management of refreshable reports using SQL and VBA
- Development of data analysis reports for management to support process improvements and automation projects
- Ability to manage a complex workload and hit key performance targets daily
- Consistently project a high level of professionalism
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time-to-time by the Company and/or Warehouse Operations Manager
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year SQL experience required, to include designing SQL queries
- Familiarity with warehouse management systems or purchase order systems is a plus
- Basic to intermediate understanding of database structures, and the relationship between SQL tables
- Introductory understanding of Excel Macros and VBA
- Ability to analyze data and leverage data to drive issue resolution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to learn, both through training and independently
- Reliable, consistent and self-reliant work habits are necessary
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential
Please note, this is an office position located within a warehouse setting. Daily work may require interacting with/visiting the warehouse floor.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.