Lead Analyst, Talent Acquisition Insights and Process Design
Who We Are
Talent Acquisition Insights and Analysis: Wayfair is growing quickly, and we already have the best recruiters working hard to bring the best talent to the table. The Insights and Analysis team is laser focused on making the recruiting process more efficient, planning for growth, and building cross-functional relationships to react quickly to rapidly evolving needs. As the Lead Analyst on this team, your mission will be to drive key initiatives that will impact thousands of new Wayfairians hired in the coming years. You’ll use quantitative and qualitative data to create and implement the technology and processes critical to supporting Wayfair’s scale, partnering with Talent, Business, and Technical teams to create a best-in-class candidate experience.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage detailed analytics covering all aspects of the talent acquisition process.
- Lead and drive Talent Acquisition process reporting, and define a long term roadmap with prioritization criteria.
- Own end-to-end projects through to completion, fine tuning throughout and measuring against key success metrics.
- Translate complex systems problems into simple written and verbal communications.
What You’ll Need
- Background in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Social Science, Psychology, Data Science or equivalent.
- Experience with SQL, working with multiple data sources and combining relevant information to generate insights from analyses, creating effective reporting solutions (e.g. dashboards, tables, metrics).
- Experience collaborating on projects involving multiple teams and managing an ongoing relationship with clients.
- Experience identifying problems, using a quantitative approach to answer questions or create solutions, and manipulating data (e.g. check for data issues, clean, merge)
Who We Are (Company)
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.