Senior Product Manager, B2C Sales
Wayfair is looking for a product leader to join our Operations Product team and lead our efforts on our CRM tool (Salesforce).
You will be responsible for understanding, assessing and revamping our complete CRM technology solution built around Salesforce. The successful candidate needs to be self-motivated, work well with cross functional teams in technology and operations, and thrive in a constantly-evolving business environment. This person will work closely with across engineering, operations and analytics to define the key features needed for delighting our agents that will positively impact the business. This role offers the opportunity to change the direction of business and includes significant visibility.
We’re entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfair’s transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfair’s pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products.
What You'll Do
- You will partner with leaders across teams to define communication vision and strategy
- Define and measure business impact, and monitor the performance of the team’s initiatives
- Work with your team to translate vision into robust, intuitive, scalable products
- Drive cross-functional teams for roadmap prioritization and get wider alignment
- Develop and maintain technology platform roadmap and regularly update to key partners and stakeholders
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on all facets of your product space and technology platform
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers and associates
- Leverage data to understand risks, impacts, scope and priorities of our business objectives, and enable the team to drive results
- Communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
What You'll Need
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in an Agile environment, where 3+ of those years' experience were successfully managing and developing highly effective teams
- 2+ years experience working with Salesforce, preferably in a sales environment
- Strongly collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Demonstrated competency leading strategic decision making in multi-functional spaces
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Strong management skills and “get it done” attitude
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.