The International Supply Chain is a team of highly driven and self-motivated individuals who are working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment (we grew +10X during 2018). Our goal is to manage and drive operational efficiencies within the inbound space by working cross-functionally with teams within CastleGate, Logistics, and Engineering. We are working to grow our business, as this is the newest CastleGate supplier service, to hundreds of suppliers within the next few quarters.
What You'll Do
- Designing and sustaining SQL scripts, tools and scorecards for individual department metrics
- Deep diving and analysis of existing data to identify actionable business trends
- Lead workstreams that span multiple departments at Wayfair
- Use your quantitative skills to identify opportunities to improve the way we work with suppliers and the structure of our internal processes with the goal of driving operational excellence
- Define, implement and measure improvements to our operational processes with the goal of managing the incoming growth in the volume of containers handled in our supply chain
- Lead executions, collect data, analyze and provide recommendations for key projects aimed at improving Wayfair’s international supply chain
What You'll Need
- Expert level Excel user (Experience with VBA or DAX/Power Pivot a plus)
- Database familiarity and a working knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – this is a key skill given the focus of the role in identifying opportunities for improvements in our processes/teams
- Experience working with large and/or complex datasets
- Strong communication and negotiation skills regardless of the media: in person, phone, or email
- Ability to stay consistently positive, people-oriented and energetic and to drive this behavior in others
- Strong work ethic and a history of meeting tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.