Operations Account Specialist, Castlegate Operations Team
Boston, MA, United States
Wayfair is looking for a talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial-minded individual to identify operational opportunities, and prescribe solutions for suppliers participating in the CastleGate program. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who understands how to effectively deliver results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing division of the company. Due to the high visibility throughout the organization, they must also possess strong business acumen and a willingness to represent the supplier experience well. The ideal candidate will embrace rapid problem solving and thrive in a matrix organization, where communication, inclusivity and influencing others are as valued as much as project execution and opportunity identification.
We’re excited to welcome applications from high-performing professionals who are in search of the next “big thing” in their careers. We encourage you to reach out and highlight how your experience can be leveraged to contribute to the success of the next great e-commerce business.
What you will do:
- Analyze key metrics to identify opportunities to strengthen supplier relationships, specifically operational opportunities including, but not limited to, inbound shipments, outbound order fulfillment, information sharing whether EDI or Portal-based, or inventory management
- Increase value in the day-to-day experience of key strategic suppliers, encouraging positive momentum in our penetration through the identification and removal of operational barriers
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Account Management, Inventory Planning, Warehouse Operations to analyze, diagnose, and remediate disruptions in the supply chain, acting as a true advocate for our network of suppliers
- Encourage supplier adoption of key tools and/or technology
- Report Supplier Experience trends and recommend data-driven improvements to management
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience in any of the following: inventory management, supply chain management, 3PL, sales, e-commerce order fulfillment, asset management, manufacturer warehousing, brand retail merchandising or brand account management.
- Experience in business and data analytics; strong Excel experience required, SQL and/or Tableau experience preferred
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a track record of embracing challenges and delivering results regardless of obstacles and available resources
- A strong ability to balance multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail
- Passion for end-to end ownership, from root cause to solution implementation.
- A track record of successful relationship management
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $6.8 billion in net revenue for calendar year 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, the company employs more than 15,000 people.