Senior Associate Product Manager, Receipt
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that we’re building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
We’re tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And we’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
We are looking for a Senior Associate Product Manager to drive the executional roadmap for the Receipt page. In this role, you’ll own the very last step in our customer’s purchasing journey. The opportunities are vast as you instill confidence in the customer’s placed order, guide them with what happens next, and provide a clear path to continue exploring all that Wayfair has to offer.
A day-in-the-life of a Senior Associate Product Manager is extremely self-driven and will include: translating customer problems into action plans, vetting customer feedback against analytics to opportunity size, assisting in sprint planning meetings and orchestrating the workflow, and sharing results across teams and senior leadership.
What You'll Do
- Assist in the development of the product roadmap for the Receipt page across all our Wayfair sites and platforms
- Write detailed user stories and requirements for product initiatives, and assist a cross-functional team of designers, manual testers, and engineers to bring them to life.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into platform enhancements and new features.
- Lead project planning and provide updates to stakeholders for cross-group & cross-departmental projects.
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure the impact of your product enhancements
- Work closely with engineering and product leadership to understand larger, department & company-wide initiatives.
- Put the customer first in every decision
What You'll Need
- At least 2+ years’ ecommerce or B2C product management experience
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passion for building functional and engaging user experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Cross functional leadership experience and superb communication skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.