Wayfair is looking for an organized and detail-oriented person with a strong analytical aptitude to join our Direct Marketing department. Wayfair Direct Marketing is responsible for all of Wayfair’s digital and print advertising.
Qualified candidates will likely have at least 1 year of experience post-college and should be highly analytical, detail-oriented and organized. S/he should be adept at identifying risks in our reporting and knowledge management and driving the process improvement. Candidates will need to be able to own the interface between our external vendors, channel managers, and finance / accounting department when it comes to managing the recording of our advertising costs. Additionally, candidates will need to have solid written communication skills and will be responsible to partner with channel managers to codify best-practices and FAQ’s.
This is a great opportunity to help a fast-moving company mature its critical reporting and accounting processes and allow the scaling of the business. If this sounds exciting, then we want to hear from you today!
What you’ll do:
- Own and execute the tracking, reporting, and on-time payment of our advertising investments across channels
- Work alongside Direct Marketing VP to mature our cost reporting processes to support a business that is growing at 60 – 100% year-on-year
- Execute and de-bug, when necessary, the daily and weekly cost loading and tracking for all channels
- Partner with channel managers to codify key team best practices and FAQ’s in our proprietary management system – Knowledge Base
- Analyze performance and customer trends to surface actionable insights for the broader organization
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree, with strong academic record (a plus if in an analytical major)
- 1 - 2 years of work experience, preferably in an accounting or finance role
- Laser-focus on organization and highly-detail oriented
- Comfort with quantitative analyses and tracking in excel
- A continuous improvement mindset with an ability to build processes to enable rapid scaling and accuracy
- Capacity to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Great attitude and a sense of humor – we are a hardworking team in an open seating environment!
- Strong written communication skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.