Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that we’re building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
We’re tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And we’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
We’re looking for a Senior Associate Product Manager to make Wayfair’s authentication experience the benchmark for online retail. You’ll lead a team of aces with a stellar reputation and track record of wins. We’re working on really cool projects, like allowing users to sign in with SMS and push notifications, enabling sign-in with Apple and Google, and experimenting with biometrics. Your big challenge will be understanding the user and the data intimately and executing flawlessly to create delightful, innovative, valuable experiences.
You should apply if you like talking to users and understanding their pain, digging into the data to find valuable opportunities, prototyping and AB testing your way to success, and partnering with other teams to help them design winning authentication experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn everything you can about your users, the data, technology, and Wayfair
- Define a prototyping & AB testing roadmap to build toward an amazing authentication experience
- Write awesome user stories and ensure your team understands what to build and why
- Lead your cross-functional team of engineers, analysts, and designers to deliver amazing experiences
- Work with third-party partners like Apple, Google, and Facebook to pilot innovative Identity products
- Monitor your product area to actively address issues and identify new opportunities
What You’ll Need:
- You’ve spent 1+ years in a product, technical, design, or analytical role working cross-functionally
- You get excited by discovering what to build through user research, data, and fast AB testing loops
- You love data and know how to turn it into analytical insights that lead to product innovation
- You can talk about times you took initiative to achieve goals meaningful to you or your team
- Your clients love working with you because you always deliver and you keep them informed
- Your manager loves working with you because you keep the trains running on time
- You lead by example and help to foster a trusting, collaborative, motivated team culture
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.