Internal Communications Manager
We’re a team of learning rock stars on a mission to grow our business, and we are looking for the best thinkers, speakers, relationship-builders, and teachers out there to join us. The Process and Learning group focuses on driving the culture of safety, standardization, and development of Wayfair’s Large Parcel Home Delivery Network to create the foundation to enable future growth for our business and our people. We are culture evangelists throughout our entire logistics network.
What You'll Do
- Streamline communication of process, training, and technology implementation to a geographically dispersed delivery network across North America
- Champion communication best practices for both HQ and field-based stakeholders
- Create self-service communication toolkits and resources to be used by cross-functional leaders across the Wayfair Delivery Network
- Oversee knowledge management strategy, research new capabilities for our knowledge management platform, creating a structure for content sharing and integrity
- Design and deploy clear and accessible network-wide communication such as the Home Delivery Newsletter
- Research and develop communication channels that provide fast, two-way communication between front-line field and corporate employees, ensuring a consistent feedback loop
- Contribute to team training initiatives by developing and facilitating both virtual and in-person training
What You'll Need
- A roll-up your sleeves attitude to understand the needs of our frontline associates.
- Flexibility – you are comfortable answering questions or always finding out. You respond to change in a positive manner.
- Execution – you have a strong ability to distill complex information and make a plan come to life with a creative approach quickly.
- Secret design guru – you spend as much time agonizing about the font for your next project as you do working on the project itself.
- Experience developing and distributing communication to many locations at once.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Communications, English, Psychology, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing Communications.
- Ability to travel 10% annually
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.