Account Operations Analyst
The Order Management Operations team is organized into small groups that build relationships with suppliers, analyze the root cause of operational problems and partner with other Wayfair departments to leverage technology and continuously improve the experience for our customers. This is a role with tremendous opportunity to make an immediate impact on the success of the company and for growth within the Order Management and Operations teams.
You will support team efforts to quickly resolve existing order issues, provide updates on orders to customers, target specific suppliers on key issues such as fill rate, and provide an important Account management function for suppliers. This is a role with tremendous opportunity to make an immediate impact on the success of the company and for growth within the Operations team.
What You'll Do
- Act as a liaison between the supplier and the customer
- Engage suppliers to solve immediate operational issues and improve time to resolution
- Monitor compliance of various supplier workflows, ensuring strong KPIs
- Work across departments to develop, implement and track supplier-focused improvement action plans; coach over time to guarantee success
- Suggest and scope changes to internal process to improve efficiencies
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and collaborate to secure operational improvement
- Identify opportunity areas for suppliers to improve their day to day operations
What You'll Need
- 6 months tenure at Wayfair (minimum)
- In good standing (no written or final warnings)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable with regular phone communication
- Ability to articulate clearly and negotiate with external partners
- Self-reliant and able to motivate others
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident self-starter
- Effective prioritization skills
- A desire to determine root causes of problems to implement solutions
- An affinity for problem solving
- Two- or four-year college degree preferred
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.