Wayfair is looking for a Videographer to join our growing, in-house production team. Working with our team’s writers, directors, and producers, the videographer will be responsible for producing videos ranging from run-and-gun/documentary-style internal videos, to working as part of a production crew on national television commercial campaigns, and everything in between. Our ideal candidate is an experienced shooter with a sharp eye for composition, a knack for lighting scenes, and is eager to learn and grow as an image-maker. We work in a fast-paced environment; flexibility and a desire to collaborate are a must. We look forward to hearing from you!
In order to qualify, you must include a link to your portfolio and/or work samples with your application.
- Work with cameras, lighting, and audio equipment to create effective marketing and internal videos
- Collaborate closely with creative directors, writers, and producers to accomplish goals
- Plan and execute shoots both independently and as a part of a production team
- Hire and manage small crews on appropriately sized projects
- Communicate effectively with team members and internal stakeholders
- Previous professional video filming experience (>2 years)
- Proficiency with Sony A7S/R series or comparable camera system
- General understanding of professional video lighting techniques
- Proficiency with basic audio capture (lavalier and shotgun microphone setups)
- Basic video editing skills
- Good understanding of technology pertaining to cinematography and lighting
- Great attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Must be able to work well with deadlines and pivot quickly
- Displays a drive to learn about the brands as well as new technologies/programs
- Takes initiative and is creative/innovative in solving problems
- Still photography experience a plus
- Ability to incorporate feedback in your workflow process
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.