Wayfair’s Development Platforms team is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager.
We are an internal team that seeks to make software development at Wayfair a delightful experience by focusing engineering on high impact activities. We achieve this by building tools, systems, and automation to eliminate toil, make quality the default, and scale engineering activities to help Wayfair become a global leader.
You will partner with engineering stakeholders across the business to understand the engineering organization's needs, identify gaps in current platform capabilities, and prioritize opportunities within the context of our strategic initiatives. You will deliver industry-leading solutions through product design, functional requirements/capabilities documentation, and support engineers to develop and iterate on solutions using Agile practices.
What you'll do?
- Support driving product management and the roadmap across key functional areas of our internally facing tools
- Turn high-level requirements into development backlogs for software development
- Manage a backlog and engineering sprint team through the execution of key projects and initiatives
- Proactively identify ongoing opportunities to increase efficiency, improve the usability of existing tools, and evaluate new functionality/capabilities to fill identified gaps
- Develop a deep understanding of current user workflows within the tools
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other internal teams to identify key business needs and define solutions to address
What you will need:
- A demonstrated record of strong technical product management and driving results (preferably engineering tooling and automation), ideally with internal end-user tools & systems
- Strong quantitative reasoning and ability to proactively deep dive and dig into data and KPIs to assess internal user behavior and to identify key improvements to the toolsets
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking with a customer-focused mindset
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting
- The ability to lead complex work streams across multiple teams
- Prior experience with building internal tools, CI/CD, automated testing and deployment a strong plus
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course, the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Boston office but also with Berlin, London, and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development
- We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events