Wayfair is the online leader for home furnishings and decor. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more.
As a member of our Corporate Security Engineering team you will secure the processes and technology used daily by thousands of employees across the US and Europe. Users, end user platforms, and end user SaaS tools are often primary targets of malicious actors - you will be joining the front line ranks to prevent intrusions and data loss. This role will have the opportunity to work on exciting challenges that will have a direct impact to our security profile.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a subject matter expert for enterprise security
- Balance usability and flexibility for our users against security for the entire organization
- Harden endpoints and network while improving employee productivity
- Review and harden various SaaS tools used by the enterprise such as O365, GSuite, and SSO Providers
Who You Are:
- Willingness to tackle tough problems
- Proficient communication and organizational capabilities - especially the ability to communicate security risks to business stakeholders'
- Enthusiasm and passion for security and technology
- A self-starter who is eager to expand his/her skills and knowledge.
- A preference and ability to automate repetitive or time intensive tasks
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related degree required
- Knowledge hardening Windows workstations and servers, as well as OS X systems
- Strong knowledge in networking, and working knowledge of Active Directory
- Hands-on experience with one or more scripting languages: Familiarity with Python or PowerShell is preferred.
- Knowledge of security frameworks (ISO, NIST, COBIT, etc.)
- Experience securing any of these cloud services platforms - GCP, AWS, Azure
- Previous job experience in a cybersecurity role or internship/co-op
- Security certifications such as, Security+, GIAC certifications, etc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.