Driver Engagement Manager
Wayfair is redefining the way customers buy online and one of the key pillars of that strategy is to create a truly differentiated customer experience for large parcel items (e.g., couches, vanities). To enable this differentiated experience, Wayfair is investing heavily to create the first-ever national large parcel supply chain all the way to the consumer’s home. Wayfair Delivers is an exciting, fast-paced, and high-visibility initiative focusing on the final mile of the supply chain. We are looking for team members who can help disrupt the status quo and redefine an industry through the ultimate home delivery.
What You'll Do
- You will partner closely with recruiting on strategies for finding drivers and bringing the best talent into the operation thinking outside of the box and partnering with local communities
- You will redefine the traditional career path for drivers to create opportunities for growth and development within the company through training, job opportunities and much more
- You will root cause metrics and data around turnover to reduce frequency of new hires and increase driver retention
- You will develop innovative solutions to creating an entirely new set of opportunities for our driver teams including benefits and incentives
- You will use data to develop prioritization of testing and implementation around initiatives to determine the optimal choices for the company from a financial and engagement perspective
What You'll Need
- Experience in e-commerce, supply chain and/or operations
- Experience in business and data analytics, excel
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to hit the ground running in ambiguous situations; an entrepreneurial self starter
- Proven track record of managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Background in a retention focused role
- Experience working with drivers or contractors
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.