Launch Project Manager
Wayfair is redefining the way customers buy online and one of the key pillars of that strategy is to create a truly differentiated customer experience for large parcel items (e.g., couches, vanities). To enable this differentiated experience, Wayfair is investing heavily to create the first-ever national large parcel supply chain all the way to the consumer’s home. Wayfair Delivers is an exciting, fast-paced, and high-visibility initiative focusing on the final mile of the supply chain. We are looking for team members who can help disrupt the status quo and redefine an industry through the ultimate home delivery.
What You'll Do
- Project manage new site launches for the Wayfair Delivers program by working cross functionally with recruiting, talent management, site management and others
- Streamline current launch operations to become an operation that is easily scaled
- Develop innovative opportunities to cut costs and drive efficiencies within launches or recently launched sites
- Move aggressively and quickly in a startup environment to ensure successful growth of the initiative
- Travel to new site launches to support local teams
What You'll Need
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with cross functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated examples of extreme attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated senior presence
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Track record of taking on big challenges and delivering despite obstacles and limited resources
- Experience in logistics, driver operations and/or warehouse operations
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.