We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- The Training Supervisor will develop a team of exceptional and dedicated Ambassador Trainers.
- Oversee and own the ‘on the job’ Ambassador Training Program, with key focusses on improving safety and retention.
- Partner with Safety and Operations to improve and develop training materials and processes.
- Manage and empower your direct reports to ensure consistent quality training across all shifts and departments.
- Record, track and follow up on all training.
- Lead various training sessions as needed, including but not limited to: Powered Industrial Vehicle (PIV) training, Quality Training, 6s Training, New Hire Training and new process/ SOP roll out trainings.
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrated experience in a training role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication Leadership and motivational skills, and the ability to make decisions with little to no guidance based on policies or common sense.
- This position will require a schedule that aligns with the team and being flexible/adaptable is a must.
- Power Equipment experience – Must be able to operate or willing to be trained on operation of Powered Industrial Vehicles.