Wayfair is looking for a strategic business partner to help drive the continued growth of our leadership & management development function. This role will focus on optimizing specifically the early manager population, and building a global solution to ensure Wayfair’s leadership pipeline into the future. You will own one of the several programs targeted towards newer managers, but work collaboratively, on new & existing programs, owned by the rest of the Early Manager Experience team.
Learning & Development is the ultimate cross-functional team. Every day we work with key stakeholders across the organization to develop our people, drive impact, and help Wayfair remain a leader in e-commerce. We are the ambassadors of Wayfair’s culture, which prides itself on transparency, collaboration, innovation, and critical thinking. We focus on guiding Wayfair team members to become the best versions of themselves by developing their skills, guiding them on how to increase their impact, and building lifelong relationships.
What You’ll Do
- Optimize Wayfair’s early management development program
- Partner with departments to accelerate leadership potential and pipeline.
- Collaboratively design, research/build, pilot, and launch training for both managers and individual contributors, based on business need
What You’ll Need
- Extensive experience working in a data-driven role. Prior HR experience is a plus.
- Master’s degree in leadership, adult learning, organizational effectiveness, or MBA preferred
- Passion for leadership and management development
- Proven track record of strong program or project management
- Training design and adult learning (e.g., ADDIE Model, Design Thinking, Kirkpatrick Model, Bloom’s Taxonomy) knowledge is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Flexible and able to think and adapt quickly; able to leverage data to make rapid decisions
- Senior presence: ability to work side-by-side with senior executives
- Service orientation
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is a plus
- Microsoft Office
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.