We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Dedicated Operations team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You’ll Do
- In the Terminal Manager role, you will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by ensuring that Logistics Administrators and Home Delivery Partners provide world class customer experiences at every opportunity.
- You will reduce Order Turn Time by monitoring scheduling platforms to ensure that orders are delivered as quickly as possible.
- You’ll proactively monitor order management systems and routing systems to optimize routes and resolve outstanding order issues.
- You will monitor, report and improve KPI, including NPS, On Time Delivery %, Order Dwell Days.
- You will provide instruction and feedback to third party delivery partners regarding objective and subjective KPIs.
- You will create and implement training activities for administrative staff.
- You will supervise Deliver team while they perform day-to-day job functions.
What You'll Need
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to build and manage teams.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements.
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling warehouse related activities (MSDS, Equipment Checklist, BOL).
- Comfort with delivery routing technologies/strategies.
- BA/BS in management, administration, supply chain, or customer service.
- 5+ years working experience in distribution.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Wayfair, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. Wayfair is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Wayfair does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ontario Disability Act
Wayfair complies with federal and provincial disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the recruiter.