B2B Sales Territory Analyst
The B2B Sales Operations team supports the overall B2B business and Sales team. The major function of the Territory team is to execute BAM (Business Account Manager) book building exercises which are completed on a quarterly cadence, and to action all necessary account moves within the quarter . Major agendas for the near future are related to organizing our account base into hierarchized organizations in our CRM, automation of account moves based on logic with our Insights and Analytics team, and ongoing book-related support of several pilot projects to support the Project Management team that supports B2B Sales.
What You'll Do
- Manage administration of Territory policies and procedures
- Manage and drive automation on repeatable time-sensitive administrative tasks
- Partner with Program Management and Sales on Pre-Activation space initiatives lead discussions with key stakeholders around small- and large-scale fundamental change to Territory approach
- Use data to define areas of improvement and quantify impacts of activity to Sales and Territory
What You'll Need
- Bachelors Degree Advanced experience with Excel Exposure to identification and implementation of process improvements that drive revenue Excellent communication skills with all levels within an organization
- Commitment to data quality and high standard for accuracy
- Prior experience in Sales Operations Experience in a fast-growing startup
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.