The B2C Sales & Service organization is experiencing explosive growth, driving the need to support our customers by ensuring exceptional service, and a positive shopping experience.
The B2C Sales team is an inbound and outbound phone and chat sales channel where we partner shoppers with Wayfair Product Experts to help our customers select and purchase more complex, design-heavy, or technically sophisticated products (think Mattresses, Plumbing, Custom Upholstery, Flooring, etc.). Our customer-centric sales teams are in Oregon, Utah, Texas, New York, and Massachusetts, Ireland and Germany, and provide pre-sales support to our customers giving them the confidence to purchase from Wayfair.
As the Senior Manager- Operational Excellence you will partner closely with frontline B2C Sales Leadership, Product Management and Analytics teams to support the design and clean execution of our portfolio of customer experiences and strategies.
What You'll Do
- Define actionable insights, including trend analysis of KPIs, to leaders across the B2C Sales organization
- Evolve metrics/KPIs needed to measure and drive the performance of sales teams
- Drive sales process design, execution, and improvement
- Develop technology-enabled coaching methodologies
- Increase customer experience satisfaction across all contact channels (Inbound, Outbound and Chat)
- Engage with underperforming teams to support improvements and sales increase
- Design and implement new strategies and playbooks with a heavy focus on change management within the contact centers and measurement of effectiveness
- Establish closed loop processes that ensure continuous improvement in; training, agent coaching, knowledge management, root cause analysis of trending issues
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years leadership experience in a contact center environment, with specific focus on sales and the customer experience
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for establishing processes that ensure a consistent, quality customer experience while achieving revenue and profitability goals
- Capability of balancing strategic thinking about the B2C Sales platform with tactical project management and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with key company personnel at all levels
- Comfortability leveraging influence to deliver results in a high-growth, matrixed environment.
- Ability to quickly make effective, data driven decisions in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Keen sense of urgency and priority response time
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Six Sigma certification preferred
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.