Who We Are
As an extension of Wayfair’s mission to transform how people shop for their homes, our Pop-Up Shops will open the door for new technology-enabled and service-focused brick & mortar experiences that help customers understand the Wayfair brand, explore our catalog, and ultimately furnish the homes they love with more confidence, ease, and satisfaction. We are seeking enthusiastic and goal-oriented individuals to represent Wayfair in an upcoming Pop-Up Shop near you!
This is a Part-Time Contract Role, which will require a commitment of no more than 29 hours per week (Monday-Sunday) from July 22nd - November 1st, 2019
What You’ll Do
- Play a fundamental role in helping us achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Support Store Manager in planning, strategy & tactical needs (restocking shelves, updating store layout, in-store visual merchandising)
- Become an expert on the brand and product following extensive training
- Complete customer transactions through a tablet and pin-pad
- Create an exceptional experience for your customers; Think outside of the box to come up with creative solutions to customer pain points
- Address and extinguish customer issues as able and escalate as necessary
- Work with customers, generate interest, cultivate relationships, and help to close sales.
What You’ll Need
- Availability to work July 22 - November 1, 2019
- Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule e.g. working evenings, weekends and holidays
- Comfort working in a physical environment with capacity for standing up to 8 hours, reaching overhead, lifting up to 75 lbs., bending, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to rapidly adopt and use technology (both traditional and non-traditional retail) including the use of online tools, mobile and other electronic devices
- 3+ years of experience in a retail or customer-facing environment
- Strong team orientation and enthusiastic attitude
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Collaborative and coachable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Passionate about the customer with an interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Must be at least 18 years old
Who We Are (Company)
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.