Senior International Operations Associate
Asia Logistics is a team of highly driven and self-motivated individuals who are working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment. Our goal is to launch and manage new freight consolidation facilities throughout China and Southeast Asia by working cross-functionally within CastleGate, Logistics, and Engineering.
The Asia Logistics team is looking to add a Senior International Operations Associate to help support the operations and growth of our consolidation program. You will be responsible for driving growth, process development and partnering closely with internal teams. You will utilize extensive knowledge of international logistics, supply chain processes and inventory management to create efficiencies that will be a core component to the program’s growth.
What You'll Do
- Conduct analysis of global inventory and develop creative supply chain solutions accordingly
- Work with cross functional partners to identify and remove barriers to the program's growth
- Answer supplier questions in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Gather, organize and standardize internal and external communication documentation, standard operating procedures, and process flows
- Maintain records of meetings with cross functional partners, provide regular updates to leadership
What You'll Need
- 1-3 years work experience, a plus
- The ability to stay highly organized while managing multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Strong communication skills. You will be communicating regularly with important internal and external partners
- Cross functional collaboration, the ability to get all parties aligned on a concrete action plan
- Critical thinking skills in approaching complex problems and finding data driven solutions
- To be a self-starter who can jump into ambiguous environments and prioritize work
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.