Senior Analyst - Reporting/Data Visualization
The B2B Strategy & Operations team develops the go-to-market strategy and operating model for Wayfair’s B2B business, Wayfair Professional. We help drive both long-term thinking about what customer experience will maximize profitable growth and shorter-term measures improving operational efficiency. We do this in partnership with a sales organization of over 600 agents delivering a nine-figure annual revenue target. Wayfair Professional helps hundreds of thousands of businesses to create the perfect space for their clients, guests and employees. We serve customers in the Office, Hospitality, Interior Design, Contractor, Property Management and other sectors, with a broad assortment across furniture, fixtures and decor. Wayfair Professional has nearly tripled in size over the past 24 months, and we are seeking to expand and upgrade the strategic capabilities that support our growing sales team.
What You'll Do
- You will enable sales leaders to make better-informed decisions through elegant, accurate, and timely data visualization
- You will use a variety of media (especially Looker, Excel, Salesforce.com) to visualize insights about the sales organization
- You will create user personas from front line sales staff, to sales managers, to analysts, and design a package of reports to make sure those personas always have the necessary information at their fingertips in a way they can clearly understand and act on
What You'll Need
- The ability to gather user requirements, and to prioritize and manage a backlog of ongoing initiatives with multiple stakeholders required
- Experience with advanced Excel features such as OLAP connections, macros, etc. required
- Experience with a BI / visualization platform such as Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI required
- Experience using SQL to write complex queries, develop stored procedures, and manage automated jobs required
- A drive for efficient automation, and an attitude of continuous improvement
- Exposure to agile development principles preferred
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.