Talent Acquisition at Wayfair is strategic to the company’s overall success and our team is charged with finding, attracting, and hiring talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture. If you are passionate about recruiting, combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution, have a high standard for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then Wayfair is for you! We are currently seeking to rapidly scale our Southern California recruiting team to meet the hiring demands at our warehouses, so it's an exciting time to join a growing team.
What You'll Do
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through recruiting process, including pre-qualifying & interviewing candidates, and driving the offer & negotiation process
- Own the full cycle recruiting including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer process
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- As needed, source candidates from online sources, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Offer insight, best practices, and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years recruiting experience, with high volume recruitment experience preferred
- Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work onsite in Perris, CA including at least a full day on Saturdays and Sundays