About the Team:
The Promotions Platform team is looking for an analytical, entrepreneurial and detail-oriented Senior Manager to help scale and optimize new shopping experiences across all Wayfair brands and geographies. The Promotions Platform team ideates, tests, scales and manages innovative promotional experiences to engage our customers across our site and media channels. As a strong Leader, you play an important role at the intersection of Promo business strategy, marketing and technology. You will oversee extending promotional experiences to other sites and geographies throughout the full life cycle of the promotional products for from vision through production, ensuring automation projects achieve milestones in a timely manner and positively impact the business. You will work with a cross-functional team of Wayfairians from Product, Merchandising, Pricing, Marketing, Data Science, Business Intelligence.
Successful candidates for this role are able to drive direction/vision with Product and Pricing Engineering teams, work cross-functionally with a vast variety of teams, excel at taking an analytical approach to problem-solving, and possess strong senior presence and communication skills.
If you’re entrepreneurial, analytical and eager to make an immediate impact, then we are looking for you to join our Promotions Platform Team at Wayfair!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop our business vision into a go-to-market strategy, and ensure that our roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals
- Optimize the existing businesses, products, and customer experience by designing, implementing and analyzing new tests
- Build strong relationships with our cross-functional partners (Product, Merchandising, Marketing, Pricing, Data Science, Business Intelligent), to ensure consistent prioritization across the roadmaps and accomplish the projects in a timely manner
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to continually improve our business in ways that matter most to our customers and have the biggest impact on our KPIs
- Monitor performance of the businesses and measure the impact of the enhancements
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of experience or 1+ years post MBA experience preferred
- 1+ years management experience preferred
- Experience in management consulting, private equity, investment banking, or corporate strategy preferred
- Thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated experience independently developing a strategy and driving tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data from a multitude of sources to tell a story and impact the overarching strategy. Advanced excel skills needed
- Evidence of “scrappy startup execution” and a “get it done” attitude when time is tight and stakes are high
- Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with c-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.