Talent Acquisition is the heart of the organization, attracting and on-boarding new talent that fuels the future of Wayfair. Help us establish the team that enables extraordinary customer experience, deliver a delightful experience, and is a driver of continued growth. In addition to promoting a culture of continuous improvement and development, you will lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to go from good-to-great, and deliver precise execution to the business.
We are seeking an experienced Tools and Technology - Process Design Sr. Specialist who is a passionate customer advocate with proven ability to develop and support recruiting processes, drive results and demonstrate proficiency with business and financial analytics. You will lead the efforts to establish a streamlined onboarding process for Wayfair’s business field recruiting operations. This individual will work with the various Field Recruiters/leadership during the operational implementation phase as an adviser and project manager ensuring a smooth on-boarding experience. You will have a great deal of influence in designing and streamlining the operational processes involved by documenting best practices, writing SOP's, on-boarding guides, and advising our management team on talent acquisition requests.
As the Process Design Sr. Specialist, you will work with existing technologies and homegrown tools to manage the brand's onboarding and ongoing usage of our service. The main functions of the role are listed below, although the list is not exhaustive and may change from time to time.
- Oversee field recruiting onboarding of new hires into the organization
- Exceed assigned onboarding and efficiency targets by optimizing talent tools for seamless volume recruiting functions
- Make data-driven decisions to simplify the new hire on-boarding experience
- Document and communicate new process changes throughout the organization
- Gather customer feedback to improve processes
- Demonstrate bias for action - drive actionable insights from large data sets and be comfortable taking swift action on a daily basis
As a strategic contributor to the Talent Acquisition Sales and Operations Field Ops team, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate adoption of new and improved processes by applying sound operational practices, inventing and simplifying job functions, and collaborating with your team’s stakeholders on best practices for efficiency. This role requires a high degree of ownership, ability to dive deep and root cause problems and apply high judgment to make time-sensitive decisions. This is a high visibility role that requires excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion. This is a virtual position with some travel required.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Talent Acquisition tools and technology onboarding processes, project management or process design
- Thorough knowledge of and experience using Excel databases and HR tools
- An extremely strong attention to detail and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in HR, operations or a related discipline
- 2+ years of process design or program management experience
- Prior experience working in a startup environment
- Prior experience working with supply chain or logistics ecosystems
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.