Motion Graphics Designer
We're looking to add a talented Motion Graphics Designer to our Creative Team! We’re looking for a meticulous Creative who is passionate about the craft of design and a Motion Graphics pro! We need someone who is obsessive about details, and has a fresh aesthetic sensibility that effortlessly fits in with (and adds to) our unique brand. We’re growing fast and the volume of work we’re producing is high; our expectations of quality are even higher. Portfolio: Your work will be seen by millions and contribute heavily to the visual evolution of our brand, to be considered you must have an online portfolio. Your work should demonstrate a strong eye for design (especially of Motion Design), a respect for brand standards, a love of experimentation, and a command of technology and media.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the exciting Motion Graphics initiatives for Wayfair
- Design and produce a high volume of advertising campaigns on tight deadlines
- Follow (and create) brand standards
- Stay up to date on trends
- Be an organized team player, willing to pitch in on other projects
- Participate in collaborative brainstorms, concept development, and design comps.
- Develop ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions.
- Present visual ideas, design rationale, and detail to team members
- Work within designated budgets, timelines, and branding guidelines
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience (full-time) in multimedia composition & production.
- Expertise of design and video software such as After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Must possess excellent visual and graphic design composition skills, and have experience in motion graphics and compositing.
- Must have creative vision and the ability to make that vision come to life.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.