We’re entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfair’s transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfair’s pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products.
Wayfair's CastleGate Logistics division was designed with the supplier in mind: creating an end-to-end, world class digital freight forwarding solution that leverages our scale, expertise, and advanced tech capabilities to integrate seamlessly into our CastleGate Fulfillment & WDN networks. We are able to deliver Wayfair sellers a fully integrated alternative to traditional logistics by providing visibility from factory order to customer delivery, predictive cost management based on home goods consumer buying patterns, & much more.
What You'll Do
- You will develop significant domain expertise in all aspects of global shipping: consolidation, ocean container shipping, customs, drayage freight, and more.
- You will develop a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap for freight order management together with Product, Operations, and Engineering peers
- You will lead customer discovery efforts aimed at uncovering "problems worth solving" for global logistics customers, especially around their procurement processes
- You will collaborate early and often with Product peers throughout Global Logistics and across Wayfair's supply chain to ensure we create aligned roadmaps to service our supplier customers
- You will create and manage APIs and other mechanisms to integrate with 3rd party applications as needed
- You will use data as your thermostat, to drive decision-making and create meaningful and measurable outcomes for suppliers
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of Product Management experience
- You've launched multiple meaningfully complex products or major features/functions
- Deep technical strength -- you can help iterate toward the right approach and collaborate with engineers
- You have an instinct to collaborate, and usually build on the parts of an idea you agree with rather than point out the flaws you see
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.