The International Supply Chain is a team of highly driven and self-motivated individuals who are working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment (we grew +10X during 2018). Our goal is to manage and drive operational efficiencies within the inbound space by working cross-functionally with teams within CastleGate, Logistics, and Engineering. We are working to grow our business, as this is the newest CastleGate supplier service, to hundreds of suppliers within the next few quarters.
What You'll Do
- Engage suppliers to solve immediate operational issues and improve service level
- Work across departments and with external contacts to resolve issues with inbound shipments
- Suggest and implement changes to internal process to improve efficiency when deemed appropriate.
- Track and monitor inbound shipment metrics and set new initiatives to improve key problem areas
- Provide insight into container tracking forecasts and provide arrival estimates to relevant teams
What You'll Need
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Track record of success in developing relationships with stakeholders, working collaboratively and leveraging influence to drive multi-departmental projects.
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- 2 or 4 year college degree required
- A sense of humor is a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.