Wayfair isn’t your average home goods retailer – we’re transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Operations Team contributes to the company's overall success and continued growth through strategic initiatives and by creating a positive hiring experience. Our Candidate Experience Associates are true business partners and are charged with providing a positive experience for our internal and external partners to ensure we hire top talent into all parts of the company. In this role, you will partner with recruiters across multiple Talent Acquisition Teams in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Advocate for candidates to ensure they have a positive interview experience at every stage of the hiring process
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams across the business to schedule phone, video and onsite interviews
- Arrange candidate travel, hotel accommodations, process reimbursements & troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional partners to support Wayfair’s aggressive hiring goals and quick timelines
- Identify opportunities to improve the candidate experience and scheduling process
- Manage aggressive project deadlines to help drive strategic hiring goals
- You're always looking to learn, develop, and grow!
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience in recruiting, human resources and/or a support role
- Ability to be flexible and provide a positive candidate experience at every stage of the interview process
- Self-motivation and accountability to take initiative and capitalize on opportunities in an ever-changing environment
- An acute eye for detail and excellent ability to multitask
- A sense of urgency to deliver results for the business while working as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.