The 3D Visualization team is a new, rapidly growing, and changing team within Wayfair. The team is working on highly visible projects and is driving innovation daily for Wayfair. We are the team responsible for revolutionizing the imagery available to our customers. The team is in need of highly driven and motivated individuals it is important that applicants are comfortable with constant change and rigorous prioritization of work. Applicants for the Associate Producer role must be ready to collaborate cross functionally with an entire organization of eager colleagues with new ideas and requested tasks. Organization and prioritization skills are essential in handling all requests in order to optimize our operations and processes to drive big results. Strong, clear communication skills and stakeholder management experience are a must to be successful in this role.
What You'll Do
- Manage, oversee and direct the progress of the Model Tech Ops team’s projects.
- Aligning with all members of the team on current and upcoming projects to ensure everyone is on task, holding members accountable if otherwise.
- Handling, organizing and assigning out incoming requests from our partners.
- Being the authority on prioritization by understanding the teams core objectives and pivoting projects when needed to help efficiently plan sprints Investigating project roadblocks, troubleshooting, and driving solutions.
- Produce daily/weekly reporting on overall health of the team to keep all stakeholders informed regarding progress.
- Advocate for the team, ensuring all members have the tools and information they need to accomplish inter-departmental tasks including relaying updates/production goals when applicable.
- Help to identify areas of opportunity, advise on tech enhancements, and develop scrappy solutions to drive process efficiency improvement.
- Provide general team support, and proactively communicate to leadership when production goals are at risk.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Need
- BA or BS degree, with strong academic record.
- 2-3 years of work experience.
- People-oriented, positive and energetic attitude.
- Passionate about solving problems with an analytical, creative, and scrappy approach.
- Organized, proactive, goal-oriented, and a radical prioritizer.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfort in a work environment that has a “start up” spirit (comfortable with rapid pivots and process change).
- Great attitude and a sense of humor.
- Experience with MS Excel required.
- SQL, Data Visualization, and Agile process experience a plus.
- Prior experience in the 3D Visualization field is not required.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.