Data is deeply embedded into business decisions and processes at Wayfair. Analytics Communications not only raises the profile of analytics across the company but develops communication skills and standards for the analytics space. Our mission is to foster an engaged business community and seamlessly distribute information within our analytics groups.
What You'll Do
· You'll craft in-depth, engaging narratives centered around data, analytics and business impact
· Help develop and maintain an editorial calendar
· Regularly publish newsletters and communiques highlighting key initiatives
· Build presentation materials for our Analytics department, targeting diverse and senior audiences
· Craft data visualizations and graphical illustrations to maximize appeal and clarity
· Develop and deliver communication training materials to business partners
· Help develop a brand identity for Analytics
What You'll Need
· 1+ years’ experience in internal communications, copywriting, publishing, or related field.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· A knack for distilling complex topics into accessible, appealing content and an eye for layout and design
· Proven ability to adapt content for varied audiences
· Ability to stay organized and on task in a fast-paced environment
· Track record of developing relationships with stakeholders and working collaboratively across teams
· Experience with Illustrator and InDesign a plus
· Bonus points for including samples of prior writing and graphic design work—this role leans on both!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.