Job Title: Operations Senior Analyst
The 3D Operations team is forging the way the industry creates imagery from 2D to 3D. We are building the industry as a first-mover to create a new and better shopping experience for our customers.
Are you curious about what the next generation of e-commerce will look like and how billions will shop in the next 5-10 years? Do you want help drive innovative solutions to complex business cases?
The 3D Operations team is looking for a forward-thinking senior analyst with a passion for operations, account management, and analytics. The ideal candidate will be able to support key business goals by driving KPIs and efficiency.
You’d be a great fit if you’re any combination of the following:
You’re a top performer that thrives in a start-up environment. You believe in failing fast, learning, testing and iterating. You’re ambitious and routinely bite off more than you can chew. You’re flexible, humble, and confident and are a stellar cross-functional partner across product and creative teams. No 3D experience necessary, but an interest in and experience with cutting edge technology is a plus.
Examples of recent projects include:
- Collaborate with internal senior stakeholders as a trusted partner in managing projects
- Evaluate opportunities and executing projects to continuously increase process efficiency
- Perform needs analyses to identify immediate opportunities and longer term account potential
- Effectively manage offshore partners, continuously engaging with CEOs of our partners on tracking against goals, driving improvements to scale the business, and implementing pilot programs
- Create reports and dashboards to demonstrate process efficiency and opportunities
- Collaborate with product teams and continually feedback opportunities for process and tool improvements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier institution with a strong academic record in economics, math, statistics, engineering, business or related field is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in partner facing role, with process-improvement focus
- Results-driven, organized team player with strong emphasis on communication and agility
- Strong quantitative skills - Analytical, problem-solving mindset with ability to find creative solutions
- Strong business acumen - ability to understand how various parts of a business interact and can identify and approach multifaceted problems
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, familiarity / proficiency with SQL is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and ability to summarize data in visual formats