Recruiter, Sales & Operations Strategy
At Wayfair, we have a very robust Sales & Operations Talent Acquisition team that is looking to add a recruiter!
The Sales & Operations Strategy Recruiting team occupies the Boston HQ office, supporting 50+ analytical stakeholders (and growing) responsible for data-driven findings that create value across all customer touchpoints with Wayfair. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
As key member of our Recruiting team, the Recruiter will own major hiring initiatives to scale hiring for analytical profiles across Operations. The Recruiter will be in a highly cross-functional role, and dedicated to support Wayfair’s B2C and B2B Sales & Service Strategy teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as partner, consultant, and SME to hiring managers by developing and executing recruitment
- Robust sourcing and candidate development; aligned to recruitment strategy: hire top talent in a highly competitive market
- Execute full cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offer negotiation process
- Owning hiring manager and candidate relationships
- Build rapport with key senior leaders within the Operations
- Create a pipeline of applicants
- Manage requisition load of 5 – 15 roles ranging from entry-level to Director
- Report weekly metrics and progress results using data
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience recruiting for business analysts or consultants
- Ability to source strong candidates through LinkedIn and other creative channels
- Prior mentoring of junior recruiters
- Demonstrated success partnering with stakeholders, hiring, managers, and business partners
- Cross-functional and team-oriented
- Results-driven, using data to drive decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills