The Global Shared Services Center supports our international supply chain freight forwarding operations. Our goal is to create value both internally and externally by establishing lasting partnerships and processes which will enable us to drive a more efficient and cost-effective supply chain. We design, optimize, and operationalize key aspects of our transportation programs for our CastleGate supplier partners in the USA, Canada, UK, EU and Asia such as container tracking, billing, and invoicing.
What is CastleGate? CastleGate is one of Wayfair’s newest business units, is growing rapidly, and operates entrepreneurially. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help expand this business – which is focused on providing strategic supply chain services to key suppliers. Visit the link to hear from one of our Wayfair founders, Niraj Shah, and our team to get a more in-depth understanding of CastleGate: https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ChIwUySYhs
What You'll Do:
- The Billing & Reconciliation Specialist will be instrumental in analyzing complex data to establish KPIs and quantify process improvements.
- Work cross-functionally to help establish measurable outcomes for new processes and build new analytic tools that support the development of new initiatives.
- Create SQL queries and Excel workbooks that track AP and AR functions.
- Perform research projects and help cross-functional teams identify research questions that unlock business value.
- Work with senior management to define KPIs.
- Support monthly charge generation and reconciliation of invoices for billing purposes.
- Collaborate with transportation, analytics, finance, external partners and other teams to ensure an efficiently running process.
What You'll Need:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer savvy – Strong proficiency with SQL, MS Office, and MS Excel
- Experience with or strong interest in financial analysis
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment
- Proven communication skills both on the phone and in email
- Ability to stay consistently positive, people-oriented and energetic
- Strong work ethic and a history of meeting tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree required