Wayfair’s mission to offer “a zillion things home” presents a key challenge: how to show the customer which of the zillion things she’ll love. Enter our Exclusive Brands initiative, which guides the customer experience through curating products from our 1,000s of suppliers into ~80 style + price-driven brands.
To achieve our mission, we need a highly motivated, operationally-minded and data-oriented leader to help continue to grow Wayfair’s Exclusive Brands (e.g., Greyleigh, Mercury Row) through excellent leadership, strategic thought partnership, and a desire to quickly get to actionable results. This role will challenge you to derive smart decisions from ambiguous data sets, inspire and develop more junior team members, partner with leadership to set our agenda, and actively question the status quo.
What you will do:
- Lead a high-visibility team that builds new operational processes and tools – both internally and with cross-functional partners (Engineering, 3D, etc.) – to action against and scale Exclusive Brands’ strategic priorities
- Design products and tooling for Exclusive Brand’s end-to-end business processes
- Have an immediate and lasting impact on Wayfair’s strong top-line growth
- Be solution oriented and able to take an ambiguous idea or feedback, and formulate sound decision making
- Use creativity to identify new data sets and automation opportunities, and use existing data sets in new ways, to answer emerging business questions.
- Stay organized while pivoting and refining strategies as priorities evolve over time
- Proactively communicate performance metrics and status of deliverables to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Be a leader in the Exclusive Brands department who helps develop action plans to move your team and our department forward
- Bachelor’s degree from top school; MBA or relevant graduate education a plus
- 3+ years’ experience in ecommerce or a relevant professional field (management consulting or other professional services a plus)
- Proven track record in taking ownership to deliver results within a fast-paced environment
- Willing to dive deep to obtain a strong understanding of business strategy and financial goals
- Effective verbal and written communicator able to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment
- Technical background or technical orientation (experience with SQL or other programming language a strong plus)
- Extensive knowledge of Excel required
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.