Sourcing Manager, Talent Acquisition
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success.
As part of the successful growth of Wayfair and our ambitious goals for the future, Talent Acquisition has designed a dedicated team of top Talent Sourcers to focus exclusively on supporting the rapid growth of our Technology organization. Wayfair is currently looking for an entrepreneurial recruiting leader who is passionate about building and nurturing talent pools to hire tech leaders.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Engineering Recruiting, the Sourcing Manager, will be responsible for driving a creative and innovative sourcing strategy that aligns to Wayfair’s most important talent acquisition priorities; ultimately answering the question: How can we identify, nurture, and engage top technical leaders across the country, ultimately attracting them to join Wayfair’s exceptional team?
This role offers the opportunity to shape the way Wayfair thinks about talent acquisition, have a major impact at a rapidly growing $10B public company, partner with Senior Executives across the company on a high-profile initiative, and develop a high-potential team of strategic Talent Sourcers.
- Establish vision, strategy and roadmap for how we will source top talent to deliver on Wayfair’s immediate and long-term hiring goals. This team is responsible for producing a high-volume of vetted, top talent each month to meet Wayfair’s hiring targets.
- Partner closely with leaders in Engineering to ensure talent acquisition is proactively identifying the target candidate profile, adjusting to business need, and pitching Wayfair job opportunities as effectively as possible
- Lead and develop a team of Technical Talent Sourcers, ensuring the team has a high level of impact and delivers results.
- Lead your teams to deliver business impact by launching and iteratively optimizing our sourcing strategies in ways that lead to measurable gains in our recruiting metrics (e.g., response rates, screen volume, conversion rates, candidate NPS, hires).
- As a member of our Recruiting leadership team, help us continually improve our overall team across a variety of topics: learning & development, team culture, recruiting processes, partnering with other Wayfair departments, and data analysis.
- 5+ years’ recruiting experience, with preference for candidates with experience at high-growth or tech companies.
- 2+ years’ experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture.
- Passionate about talent acquisition, with a lens for exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights.
- Experience with advanced Excel preferred (pivot tables, v lookups).
- Superior communication skills with ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans.
- Experience utilizing social media channels to launch and drive successful employee brand campaigns
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.