Wayfair Sales is a team that has reinvented the way you shop for the home you love! Our dedicated Senior Sales Managers have experience developing future leaders and motivating teams, a strong sense of urgency, and the ability to improve operational efficiency through process improvement. Other critical success factors for this role include great problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box to resolve customer issues. This role may act as manager on duty in the absence of other managerial personnel.
- Drive the overall performance of the B2C teams including service levels, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and cost reduction
- Exceed quota of over $50-80MM in annual revenue
- Lead a fast growing team of over 50 salespeople and sales managers
- Build a winning culture with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel
- Partner with Operations, Marketing, Content Creation, and Creative teams, and other functions to drive innovation and build a better site experience
- 8+ years experience managing sales teams in a high growth sales/account management environment
- Ability to both set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives
- Entrepreneurial approach to challenges: being resourceful, scrappy, and not afraid to take calculated risks
- Manage by walking around with excellent interpersonal and communication skills connecting with staff and managing change, culture is an essential part of this team
- Ability to utilize and implement technology to drive process improvement--we never stop refining, educating, and learning
- Highly analytical and data driven
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.