Who Are We?
Ad Tech and Customer Intelligence represents the services which collectively collect, process, and aggregate massive data which is consumed both in real time (Kafka) and batch processing (Spark) via HDFS (Presto/Hive). We collaborate very closely with Data Science, Marketing, and other Engineering teams to create and integrate various recommendation models and machine learning algorithms into our services.
What You'll Do
- Own one of our core platform teams
- Architect solutions at scale to empower the business
- Work with product management to ensure timely delivery of core features / functionality,
- Take Operational ownership of the platform, advocating for best practices to ensure up-time / reliability
- Develop junior engineers and build an engaged team in addition to a successful platform.
Who You Are
- Experience with big data, streaming technologies and / or RESTful web service development
- Java and / or Python experience preferred
- Additional experience in product management / business facing roles a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to own a part of Wayfair’s success
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.