Senior Product Manager, Wayfair Professional
We’re entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfair’s transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfair’s pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products.
Wayfair's Operations Product Innovation team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the B2B group, focused on our phone, chat, and outbound sales agents. We’re entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers helping build world-class software products that power Wayfair’s transformation of retail for home. We help agents create experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of a large and growing business unit. We leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed user expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate widely with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale.
What You'll Do
- You will partner with key stakeholders to deliver results that support business objects and unlock the power of salesforce.com
- Counsel business leaders in operations and other departments on workflow optimization and process definition
- You will work with sales leadership to create products that enable sales agents to be more productive
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features
- You will proactively find ways to improve the salesforce.com infrastructure
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business or a supply chain/operations discipline or technical business discipline, MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of experience working in Product Management
- Background working in an environment that leverages an omni-channel approach to facilitate a sales cycle
- Strongly collaborative self-starter who is effective in a cross-functional environment, comfortable interfacing with senior level leadership, and able to problem solve and communicate recommendations
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights and KPIs
- Proven track record driving results within an Agile delivery model
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.