Senior Analyst, B2B Sales Program Insights & Analytics
The B2B Insights & Analytics team is responsible for identifying the most effective means of accelerating revenue growth. With a focus on understanding and improving the impact of proactive sales engagement, we are constantly on the hunt for insights of how our team can unlock growth among new and existing customers.
In this role, you will take ownership of both expanding our understanding of our customers and expanding Wayfair’s ability to identify and prioritize the highest value touchpoints along their journeys. You will own data-driven customer development, generate & operationalize ideas that drive revenue growth, while maintaining a high bar for thoughtful, impactful analysis. You will work collaboratively to apply your findings to develop and prioritize hypotheses we can test to measure the impact of changes in the experience that drive revenue. You’ll be responsible for analyzing data in a meaningful way, synthesizing insights to key stakeholders, and working cross-functionally to implement your findings.
What You'll Do
- Use SQL, Python, R, Looker, Excel, & Salesforce.com to wrangle Wayfair’s unique data to create analyses and tools that point to the most significant business growth opportunities
- Break down complex problems into requisite components and iteratively test to improve key metrics
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Product, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Category Management, Pricing and other teams to develop and execute analyses and tests that lead to accelerating growth
- Become the subject matter expert on multiple Wayfair data sets and experimentation design
- Communicate findings and recommendations with relevant teams and leadership to drive measurable improvements in sales impact
What You'll Need
- Experience with driving high impact quantitative analysis leveraging SQL, Python, R, Excel, Looker, Tableau, Git version control, and/or other computational tools.
- Experience with experiment design, implementation, and analysis (split tests, A/B tests, holdout tests, etc…).
- Experience with methods & techniques of drawing meaning from data sets and statistical tests.
- Experience working with incomplete and dirty datasets and being involved with improving them in a meaningful way.
- High level of curiosity and a propensity for asking (and answering!) questions that begin with “Why”.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.