Wayfair isn’t your average home goods retailer – we’re transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiting teams are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit.
Reporting to our Head of Corporate Operations Recruiting, the person in this role will lead a team of recruiters that will pivot to support key hiring initiatives across the entire Sales & Operations organization. These will primarily be high-volume roles across North America in our warehouses, sales centers, and customer service hubs. This is a newly created role with a broad remit. You will own sourcing, interview process, reporting, and analysis across a variety of growing teams in Sales & Operations.
What You'll Do
- Establish vision, strategy and roadmap for how we will source top talent and efficiently run an effective recruiting process to deliver on Wayfair’s immediate and long-term hiring goals.
- Partner with TA leaders in Sales & Operations to ensure talent acquisition is proactively identifying the target candidate profile, adjusting to business need, and pitching Wayfair job opportunities as effectively as possible
- Lead and develop a team of 6+ recruiters, ensuring the team has a high degree of psychological safety and impact orientation
- Manage a team of recruiters who pivot quickly for volume roles
- Lead your team to deliver business impact by establishing and optimizing our sourcing and interviewing strategies in ways that lead to measurable gains in our recruiting metrics (e.g., response rates, screen volume, conversion rates, candidate NPS, hires)
- As a member of our Corporate Operations Recruiting leadership team, help us continually improve our team across a variety of topics: learning & development, team culture, recruiting processes, partnership with other Wayfair departments, and data analysis
What You'll Need
- 5+ years’ recruiting experience, with preference for candidates who have recruited high volumes
- 2+ years’ experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture
- Passionate about talent acquisition, with a lens for exceptional candidate experience
- Comfort operating in ambiguity
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Superior communication skills with the ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Bachelor’s degree preferred