B2C Vertical Sales
Wayfair is a $6B+ online retailer with operations throughout North America and Europe. We have a large and growing phone and chat sales channel where we partner shoppers with Wayfair Product Experts to help our customers select and purchase more complex, design-heavy, or technically sophisticated products (think Mattresses, Plumbing, Custom Upholstery, Flooring).
Wayfair is seeking a driven, collaborative, and customer-centric Leader of Vertical Sales to join our Boston-based B2C Sales leadership team. The Vertical Sales Leader is responsible for developing and executing on strategies that leverage our growing team of product experts to drive massive incremental revenue to Wayfair. In partnership with Category, Marketing, Site Merchandising, our Storefront team, and our operations teams, the Sales Strategy Lead will target specific product categories and help drive full-funnel customer acquisition and phone/chat conversion efforts.
What You'll Do
- Partner across Wayfair to drive growth of a multimillion-dollar expert-driven P&L for broad array of product categories
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Sales Enablement teams to manage a rigorous test-and-learn agenda that will drive step-change results in the growth of key Categories
- Work with B2C Sales colleagues and Storefront deliver best-in-class experiences for customers shopping key verticals
- Partner cross-functionally with teams from marketing, merchandising, and operations, as well as the channel managers within B2C Sales to drive revenue
What You'll Need
- MBA or other advanced degree required
- 7+ years total experience
- Senior presence, ability to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments synthesizing multiple points of view into a coherent action plan
- Ability to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing strategic orientation and operational efficiency to ensure we deliver what is “right” for the customer
- Ability to think both creatively and critically. Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking._
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.