Wayfair isn’t your average home goods retailer – we’re transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. As a Recruiter, you are responsible for a wide-range of roles, stakeholders, and candidates. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
What You'll Do
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
- You will own the full cycle recruiting including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Manage strategic relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- You're always looking to learn, develop, and grow
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years Recruitment experience, with high volume recruitment experience preferred
- Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.