Are you highly entrepreneurial, analytical, and interested in being a part of an eCommerce leader? Are you seeking a highly strategic role that will give you broad exposure across the organization? Then we are looking for you to join our team at Wayfair!
Our team is accountable for growing Wayfair’s Gift Card business. This is a General Management role tasked with Business Management, Operations, Product, and Marketing Strategy via cross-functional collaboration with Product Management, Customer Growth, Engineering, Category Management, Data Science, and Finance. We operate across all brands and geographies, and manage several third party vendors for the off-site distribution of our gift cards.
At our core, team members are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in fast-paced environments, and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Senior Analysts are strong communicators with solid business acumen who are eager to learn, are endlessly curious, take pride in hard work, and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
What You'll Do:
- Understand and analyze business performance, identify trends, and pursue innovative opportunities for growth.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies by working cross-functionally with a variety of channels (email, direct mail, onsite placements, search, display, social media, etc.)
- Drive growth in our international markets by supporting the expansion of our offsite footprint.
- Serve as a key partner for 3rd party vendors to maximize the opportunity and optimize the efficiency of working in these channels.
- Improve the customer experience by partnering with Product to optimize our onsite offerings.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 2-5 years work experience in a quantitative-driven field such as consulting, finance or investment banking.
- Bachelor's Degree required. A focus in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus from a top tier school is preferred.
- History of taking on ambiguous problems, exploring hypotheses, and reaching novel solutions.
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot based on real-time data
- Persuasive and articulate communication skills with excellent relationship-building skills.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Seasoned in managing timelines, dependencies, and communication across teams
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.