As Wayfair grows leaps and bounds, we constantly invest deeper into our fastest growing categories to get the right product to customers. We are looking for an energetic, analytical, and curious senior analyst to own growing our paid search efforts in certain, high-growth categories. You’ll have ownership over a multi-million dollar budget and revenue growth. You will closely partner with our Vertical Marketing teams focused on these categories and lead a technology, data science, creative, and merchandising roadmap and strategy. Qualified candidates will be excited by quantitative and qualitative problems, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for quantitative and consulting professionals looking to go beyond analysis and advice and into implementation, experimentation, and reiteration to drive customer growth and loyalty.
What you’ll do:
- Use search marketing tools and tactics, via a variety of vendors including Google, Bing, and Pinterest, to help customers find the products they are looking for, and purchase them on our site.
- Test and improve the ad structure, targeting, customer journey, and measurement and reporting related to your category’s channel.
- Leverage cross-functional partnerships alongside your own analyses and tests to optimize your search channel’s financial performance.
- Work with partners throughout the company, and ensure we’re placing bets on the most impactful areas for growth.
What you'll need:
- At least 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative-driven field such as consulting, finance, or investment banking
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or other similar concentrations.
- Experience analyzing data using Excel, SQL, R, and other platforms (you don’t need to be an expert in all of those but should have the excitement about learning them)
- Clear communication and ability to persuade peers and leadership at all levels
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.