Our Regional Tech Support Manager will lead a team of managers, and tier 1 and tier 2 service engineers to ensure world class technical support for Windows, systems, applications, network, and related services for internal employees. The Regional Tech Support Manager will need to be enthusiastic, organized, a motivating team leader, possess strong customer service skills, and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.This person should be able to ensure high quality and consistent technical support to increase customer satisfaction while motivating and cultivating the help desk team.
What you’ll do:
- Manages and motivates a regional team of managers and indirect reports who take care of assigned incident tickets, phone calls, walk up support, emails and other communications from internal Wayfair employees requesting technical support.
- Builds a positive culture that energizes team members to provide high quality, cost efficient, customer-directed service and support.
- Establishes collaborative relationships across the region with service teams, other regional leads, and site leads in order to maximize performance, provide quality customer service, and take advantage of transferring successful best practices between regions and sites.
- Performs scheduling and hiring staff to ensure coverage during business hours.
- Ensures that all support requests are well documented in the IT ticketing system from the creation of the ticket to the successful resolution. Enforces high standards with the team during quality checks.
- Assists in defining and fine tuning processes like service level and escalation procedures.
- Coordinates solutions of urgent and complicated support issues with relevant business stakeholders and managers.
- Acts as an escalation point for all requests and incidents. Additionally, Create and manage reports to upper level management about all aspects of IT technical management including SLAs and CSAT.
- Mentors and develops team growth by identifying areas for improvement and pathways to advancement.
- Builds and maintains relationships with local leadership through weekly meetings that reinforces culture and roadmap.
- Participates in department All Hands and facilitates team meetings with regional reports.
- Travels between multiple locations in New England and New York areas at least once a quarter.
Who you are:
- 5 + years of experience, ITIL certification or solid experience with IT Service/Help Desk operations supporting at least 1000 user based endpoints
- Experience with a help desk ticketing system is a must; knowledge of Service Now is a plus
- You take initiative, have good organizational skills, sound business judgment, and excellent written/verbal English skills
- Solid understanding of Active Directory Users and Groups, CUCM, Calabrio, and SCCM
- Good knowledge in windows or mac hardware support
- Proven ability to motivate, develop, and direct team members
- Experience working in a fast paced, cross-functional and multi-team environment
- Able to receive direction and produce results in a timely manner with minimum oversight
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines while producing high quality results.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.