Who We Are:
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You’ll Do
- Design, build, implement, and manage Distribution Training Program across Wayfair’s proprietary distribution network.
- Lead a team of multiple Regional/Site Level leaders that is responsible for the entire Distribution network.
- In conjunction with Distribution Leadership teams, create, implement, and drive standard on-boarding/follow up and annual training certification programs throughout the Distribution Network.
- Launch and advance key training initiatives in conjunction with Director of Safety to reduce accidents, improve safety programs, along with improve associate on-boarding experiences and raise associate level of training across multiple disciplines.
- Monitor and report out on key initiatives within our network and executive team, including KPIs, ROI and roadmap execution.
- Leverage observations, data trends, and ROI analyses to drive continuous improvement within our training platforms and training associates.
- Manage multiple initiatives concurrently to deliver associate performance improvement, knowledge retention, and create process/programs to scale in conjunction with network growth.
- Leverage analytical findings to create actionable business plans, build buy-in and execute against those plans across multiple business units.
- Analyzes and evaluates training Researches, writes, and creates new training materials based on facility needs.
- Conduct regular safety and environmental site audits to ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws.
- Maintain site training records and internal quality assurance inspections.
- Build/Implement centralized training records program for the entire distribution network.
What You’ll Need
- Process-oriented with strong analytical and communication skills
- Results driven
- Intellectually curious and creative problem solver
- Ability to operate effectively in a warehouse environment and with senior company leadership
- Experience in leading/building training programs for operational teams, with ability to build and manage a large-scale team of regional leaders and site leaders in a logistical or distribution enterprise.
- Experience with org change / transformation a strong plus
- Project / program management excellence
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Ability to influence key stakeholders on tactical and strategic objectives
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing implementation projects from start to finish
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and comfort with pivoting quickly and as often as required
- Understanding of key financial, customer service, and supply chain metrics
- Organized and able to consistently meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in leading or implementing new programs in Training/Leadership development, with 3+ years of experience in one of the following: Quality Control, Process Improvement, Warehouse/DC Management, Logistics or related field.