Brand Campaigns & Promotions Manager - Perigold
Wayfair is seeking a Campaigns Manager to support the development of brand and promotional campaigns for our newest brand: Perigold. At Perigold, extraordinary is our thing. We started with a bold idea: Discerning shoppers deserve a better way to find beautiful furnishings. Why? Because a unique vision requires meticulously crafted, envy-inducing pieces – and because life’s too short for ordinary. So we set out to reveal an undiscovered world of luxury. Since launching in 2017, we’ve combined our passion for technology with our passion for quality design to pioneer a new era in shopping for luxury furnishings.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to help shape our promotional program to drive accelerated growth for the business. The Brand Campaigns Manager will report to the Associate Director of Brand Campaigns and Experiences, who will be leading this small team and reporting directly to the General Manager of Perigold. In this role you will be collaborating with Category Management, Profit Management, Creative, Marketing, and Storefront to build and scale an effective promotional strategy and process in line with our brand position and business goals. Successful candidates for this role will have an interest in home décor, furnishings, or design, excel at taking an analytical approach to problem-solving, and possess strong communication, project management, and leadership skills. Candidates may have a background in e-commerce, category management, traditional retail merchandising or brand marketing.
What You'll Do
- Deliver calendar and roadmap for brand and promotional campaigns across the customer journey
- Own end-to-end execution of major campaigns, including creative input briefs, event creation, site programming & QA
- Build and deliver effective reporting to analyze campaign performance to rapidly evolve strategy
- Own Promotional Playbook for best practices, including optimization, measurement, innovation, and testing roadmap
- Create and deliver campaign funding goals, in partnership with Category and Profit Management, driving increased value for the customer to drive key campaign metrics
- Partner with Category Management to drive ideal assortment, including # of SKUs, category mix, discount depth, etc.
- Partner with Marketing to drive omni-channel campaigns and secure channel buy-in
- Liaise with key storefront teams to advocate for and prioritize asks
- Stay abreast of market and competitor trends and tactics (including messaging, calendars, assortment approach, etc.).
- Collaborate productively with cross functional partners (Category Management, Profit Management, Creative, Marketing, and Storefront) to drive action and realize goals
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with a strong academic record
- 5+ years of relevant post-graduate experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – experience with Excel pivot tables and/or SQL a plus
- Savvy, quick & creative thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, sometimes ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Analytical thinker who looks for (and finds) answers in the data
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with strong negotiating skills
- Interest in home décor, furnishings, or design
- Innovative, outside-the-box problem-solving skills
- Attitude of a true team player – positive, enthusiastic, helpful
- Project management experience
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.