Content & Site Experience Manager - Perigold
Wayfair is seeking a Content & Site Experience Manager to support the development of content and the brand experience across customer touchpoints for our newest brand: Perigold. This role represents an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to help shape the on-site experience and drive growth of the brand. The Content & Site Experience Manager will report to the Senior Manager of Content, who will be leading this small team and reporting directly to the General Manager of Perigold. In this role you will be collaborating with Category Management, Creative, Marketing, Photo Production, PR and Storefront to assist in the creation of an engaging on-site experience that will enable the Perigold shopper to discover and purchase the products s/he wants. The role will also interface with Perigold’s high-end suppliers and partners in order to bring experiences to fruition. Successful candidates for this role will have an interest in home décor, furnishings, or design, excel at taking an analytical approach to problem-solving, and possess strong communication, project management, and leadership skills. Candidates may have a background in e-commerce, traditional retail merchandising or brand marketing.
What You'll Do
- Drive content roadmap across the customer experience and analyze engagement & response – including resulting category and store performance; incorporate learnings and evolve strategy rapidly
- Build weekly & monthly reporting to track content and event performance and socialize results
- Inform Editorial and promotional calendar planning for content across key touchpoints based on historical performance, including Perigold homepage, category & brand pages, and major campaigns
- Identify opportunities to explore and test new ideas while exploiting and optimizing existing experiences
- Act as liaison to key storefront teams to advocate for and prioritize asks
- Stay abreast of trends and potential sources of inspiration for consumers, including attending trade shows and exhibits as needed; contribute new ideas for content & curation in team brainstorms
- Collaborate productively with cross functional partners (Storefront, Marketing, Creative, Category Management) to drive action and realize goals
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with a strong academic record
- 5+ years of relevant post-graduate experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – experience with Excel pivot tables and/or SQL a plus
- Savvy, quick & creative thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Analytical thinker who looks for (and finds) answers in the data
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with strong negotiating skills
- Interest in home décor, furnishings, or design
- Innovative, outside-the-box problem-solving skills
- Attitude of a true team player – positive, enthusiastic, helpful
- Project management experience
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.