Sales Growth Associate
The Commercial Excellence Team (CE), within the International Supply Chain program (ISC) is responsible for sourcing partners globally for the ISC operating teams. CE acquires, contracts and oversees high level relationships with all of the vendors supporting the ISC operating teams. CE sources to meet the scaling demands of the Dray and Ocean Ops group. We are responsible for developing and managing partner relationships through quarterly or periodic reviews.
What You'll Do
Wayfair is redefining the way goods are moved around the globe and one of the key pillars of that strategy is to create mutually beneficial relationships with our supplier partners. In this role, you will be positioning our logistics service offerings with our existing suppliers, guiding them from initial presentation through execution of service agreement.
- Promote, sell, secure and maintain new and existing vendor accounts using a consultative approach
- Drive strategic growth goals while developing an expertise in CastleGate's International Supply Chain (ISC) offerings
- Help drive business strategy and commercial excellence, and meet volume and financial goals of the business
- Analyze data and performance metrics to identify potential suppliers and grow existing relationships
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to improve processes and troubleshoot issues
- Attend trade shows to visit key customers and source new business
What You'll Need
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Experience in negotiation and strong data analysis
- Good experience with MS Office Suite (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Supply Chain/Logistics experience
- Experience working with Asia operations a plus
- Knowledge of Cantonese, Mandarin, or Vietnamese a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.